If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
1. Passport/ Birth certificate
2. Employment history
3. Training Certificates e.g. care certificate, mandatory training.
4. Copy of any other qualifications you may hold.
5. 2 Passport sized photographs for ID card.
6. Proof of address- utility bill/ bank statements within 3months
7. Names, addresses of 2 people who can give you employment references or 3- character references.
8. Provision of national insurance number
9. Provision of hepatitis B vaccine certificate.
10. DBS certificate or Update Service number.
11. Bank details.
12. P45 or equivalent.
Please send the documents to email@example.com.
Please don’t hesitate to email us for questions or clarifications.
Interested to be a part of the team? Please download your form here.